The North Central Texas Emergency Communications District (NCT9-1-1) is responsible for 40 plus Emergency Communication Centers (ECCs) in 13 counties and five municipalities surrounding the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Private switch ALI
- Emergency notification database services
- Call statistic reporting
- Self-provisioned 9-1-1 ALI database management
- Regional GIS coordination in partnership with 9-1-1 addressing authorities
- Quality control of all authoritative GIS data
- Data aggregation and conversion services
- Regional geospatial emergency call-routing solution provider
- 9-1-1 dispatch mapping provider
- Robotic services
- Research and development of industry technology
- System installation and maintenance
- 24/7 helpdesk assistance
- Network technology deployment and monitoring
- Public education
- 9-1-1 telecomunicator training
- ECC compliance
- Regional Critical Incident Stress Management Taskforce (CISM)
- Pre-employment assessments
NCT9-1-1 does not assign 9-1-1 addresses. If you need to have a 9-1-1 address assigned or verified, please contact the city the address is located or your county Appraisal District if the address is in the unincorporated areas of the county you live in.
OUR CORE VALUES
- * Commitment
- * Collaboration
- * Advocacy
- * Perseverance
- * Servant Leadership
- * Integrity
- * Initiative
- * Public Service
- * Innovation
Every year, the North Central Texas Emergency Communication District (NCT9-1-1) hosts a 9-1-1 Gala to honor and commemorate 9-1-1 telecommunicators,...
May 11th is known as National Technology Day. This day is celebrated each year to commemorate the importance of researchers,...