The North Central Texas Emergency Communications District (NCT9-1-1) provides 9-1-1 service to
over 40 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in 13 counties surrounding the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our core values enable us to revolutionize the delivery of 9-1-1 services.
- Private switch ALI
- Emergency notification database services
- Call statistic reporting
- Self-provisioned 9-1-1 ALI database management
- Regional GIS coordination in partnership with 9-1-1 addressing authorities
- Quality control of all authoritative GIS data
- Data aggregation and conversion services
- Regional geospatial emergency call-routing solution provider
- 9-1-1 dispatch mapping provider
- Robotic services
- Research and development of industry technology
- System installation and maintenance
- 24/7 helpdesk assistance
- Network technology deployment and monitoring
- Public education
- Telecomunicator training
- PSAP compliance
- Regional Telecommunicators Emergency Response Task Force (TERT)
- Pre-employment assessments
NCT9-1-1 does not assign 9-1-1 addresses. If you need to have a 9-1-1 address assigned or verified, please contact the city the address is located or your county Appraisal District if the address is in the unincorporated areas of the county you live in.
OUR CORE VALUES
- * Commitment
- * Collaboration
- * Advocacy
- * Perseverance
- * Servant Leadership
- * Integrity
- * Initiative
- * Public Service
- * Innovation
Press Release: North Central Texas 9-1-1 Provides Hurricane Relief to Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office
ARLINGTON, Texas, September 2 – The North Central Texas Emergency Communications District (NCT9-1-1), which serves as the headquarters for the...
Innovation is commonly defined as the creation, development, and implementation of a new method, idea, product, or service. It is...