The North Central Texas Emergency Communications District (NCT9-1-1) is responsible for
43 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) in 13 counties surrounding the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our core values enable us to revolutionize the delivery of 9-1-1 services.
- Private switch ALI
- Emergency notification database services
- Call statistic reporting
- Self-provisioned 9-1-1 ALI database management
- Regional GIS coordination in partnership with 9-1-1 addressing authorities
- Quality control of all authoritative GIS data
- Data aggregation and conversion services
- Regional geospatial emergency call-routing solution provider
- 9-1-1 dispatch mapping provider
- Robotic services
- Research and development of industry technology
- System installation and maintenance
- 24/7 helpdesk assistance
- Network technology deployment and monitoring
- Public education
- Telecomunicator training
- PSAP compliance
- Regional Telecommunicators Emergency Response Task Force (TERT)
- Pre-employment assessments
OUR CORE VALUES
- * Collaboration
- * Advocacy
- * Committment
- * Perserverance
- * Ethics
- * Golden Rule
- * Initiative
- * Public Service
- * Innovation
There are two ways you can contact your police department or sheriff’s office: by dialing 9-1-1 and by dialing the...
The 9-1-1 Supporting Accurate Views of Emergency Services Act, or H.B. 1629, was introduced into the House of Representatives...
At the North Central Texas Emergency Communications District, we pride ourselves on our commitment to innovation, but we aren’t just...