All class registrations require an assigned PID number and the name associated with the PID number. Registering with all zeros as the PID or using fictitious names will result in the registration being deleted. If you do not have a PID number issued by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement, please contact the 9-1-1 Training Coordinator to complete the registration process at 911OpsTeam@NCT911.org.
9-1-1 Training Schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all training classes will be hosted at NCT9-1-1, 600 Six Flags Dr., Suite 226, Arlington, TX 76011.
In the event a class is cancelled, the 9-1-1 Training Coordinator ensures:
- The PSAP Management and student(s) are notified via email
- The PSAP Management and student(s) are notified via telephone
- Notices are posted on all NCT9-1-1 social media accounts
- The course is removed from the registration database
Courses may be canceled due to:
- Severe / Inclement weather
- Instructor tiered redundancy and/or staff exhausted
- Reserved training room conflict
- Other unpredictable incidents
For more information, contact the 9-1-1 Operations Team at 911OperationsTeam@NCTCOG.org.